Minor Works edition is aimed at practices who undertake smaller jobs worth up to £250,000.
Information collection and analysis is as thorough as that for the main Architects Fees report; data is presented in the same easy to understand way. There’s a wealth of information about small jobs, the data covers fees charged in nearly forty different sectors, from pub refurbishments to house extensions; office fit-out to loft conversions.
Find out what average ‘going rates’ are currently being charged by private architectural practices.
Following the same format to the main fees reports, Architects Fees - Minor Works includes both new build and refurbishment jobs. The information is presented using tables (hourly rates) and charts (fees).
Detailed charts show indicative fee rates for 39 detailed market sectors. These will help you when you set your own fees for a job; especially useful in fee competition.
Fee rates are analysed over a range of contract value by:
● building type (new build or refurbishment)
● contract type (traditional or design & build)
How is the fees data presented?
Fees data is shown visually in a chart. Each chart plots construction cost against percentage fee and shows an average fee line, which is a line of best fit based on an analysis of the raw survey data.
Also included: Hourly charge-out rates for eight different types of staff, for different practice sizes and regions.
Available to download in PDF format.
VAT will be added to the publication price.
Once you have paid for your purchase, you will be given a link from where you can download the report.
Please be aware that you may share the PDF report with others in your office but please do not pass the file on to anyone outside your office. To prevent unauthorised copying or distribution, we discretely 'stamp' each page with your email address.
Architects Fees - Minor Works Edition
Digital PDF download
£165 plus VAT
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Markets covered in the report:
● Private Housing - new build and refurbishment
● Flats - refurbishment
● One-off house
● House extension
● House renovation/repair
● House alteration
● Loft conversion
● Barn conversion
● Domestic garage - new build
● Public Housing - new build and refurbishment
● Public Housing flats - refurbishment
● Special Needs Housing - refurbishment
● Industrial - new build and refurbishment
● Factory - new build/extension and refurbishment
● Warehousing new build
● Farm building alterations
● Offices - new build and refurbishment
● Office extension
● Office Fit-out
● Leisure - new build and refurbishment
● Sports - new build
● Hotel - refurbishment
● Hotel extension
● Pub/bar refurbishment
● Restaurant alterations or re-fit
● Shop - new build and refurbishment
● Shop fit-out
● Car showroom - refurbishment
● Hospital - refurbishment
● Care home - new build and refurbishment
● Care homel - extension
● GP Surgery - new build and refurbishment
● School - refurbishment
● School - extension
● University buildings - refurbishment
● Student accommodation - refurbishment
● Church - refurbishment and repair
● Disabled access
● Community Centre - new build and refurbishment
● Listed building - alterations
● Farm building - alterations
● Mixed development - refurbishment
OTHER WAYS TO BUY
You can access the Fees Survey data in two other ways:
Print Edition. Architects Fees - Minor Works Edition is available to buy as a printed report, see here
On-line Fees Calculator. Using the same data, The Fees Bureau Calculator tool allows you to explore the fees data and calculate average fees; see here