Best-selling guide to fees being charged for more than 40 job types. This latest annual edition of Architects Fees presents fee data for over 40 market sectors from house extensions to developer housing; from office fit-out to school extensions.
Find out what average ‘going rates’ are currently being charged by other private architectural practices. These will help you when you set your own fees for a job; especially useful in fee competition.
Fee rates are analysed over a range of contract value by:
● building type (new build or refurbishment)
● contract type (traditional or design & build)
How is the fees data presented?
Fees data is shown visually in a chart. Each chart plots construction cost against percentage fee and shows an average fee line, which is a line of best fit based on an analysis of the raw survey data.
Also included: Hourly charge-out rates for eight different types of staff, for different practice sizes and regions.
Available to download in PDF format.
VAT will be added to the publication price.
Once you have paid for your purchase, you will be given a link from where you can download the report.
Please be aware that you may share the PDF report with others in your office but please do not pass the file on to anyone outside your office. To prevent unauthorised copying or distribution, we discretely 'stamp' each page with your email address.
OTHER WAYS TO BUY
You can access the Fees Survey data in two other ways:
Print Edition. Architects Fees is available to buy as a printed report, see here
On-line Fees Calculator. Using the same data, The Fees Bureau Calculator tool allows you to explore the fees data and calculate average fees; see here
Digital PDF download
£225 plus VAT
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Markets covered in the report:
● Private Housing - new build and refurbishment
● Developer housing
● Flats - new build and refurbishment
● One-off house
● House extension
● House renovation/repair
● House alteration
● House conversion
● Special needs housing
● Loft conversion
● Barn conversion
● Domestic garage
● Public Housing - new build and refurbishment
● Public Housing Flats - new build and refurbishment
● Special Needs Housing - new build
● Industrial - new build and refurbishment
● Factory new build and refurbishment
● Warehousing new build
● Offices - new build and refurbishment
● Office extension
● Office Fit-out
● Leisure - new build and refurbishment
● Sports buildings - new build
● Hotel - new build and refurbishment
● Hotel extension
● Pub/bar alteration or re-fit
● Restaurant refurbishment
● Retail - new build
● Shop refurbishment
● Shop fit-out
● Car showroom refurbishment
● Health - new build and refurbishment
● Hospital - new build and refurbishment
● Care home - new build and refurbishment
● GP Surgery - new build and refurbishment
● Education - new build and refurbishment
● School - new build and refurbishment
● School extension
● University - new build and refurbishment
● Student accommodation - refurbishment
● Church - new build and refurbishment
● Church - repairs
● Community Centre - new build and refurbishment
● Listed building alteration
● Disabled access
● Mixed development - new build and refurbishment