This latest edition of Quantity Surveyors Fees presents fee data for 39 different market sectors. The research is based on our exclusive survey conducted amongst QS practices throughout the UK.
Find out what average ‘going rates’ are currently being charged by professional quantity surveying practices.
Detailed charts show average fee rates for 39 sectors. These will help you when you set your own fees for a job; especially useful in fee competition.
Fee rates are analysed by:
● building type (new build or refurbishment) and
● contract type (JCT or Design & Build)
Hourly charge-out rates are analysed for six different types of staff, by region and by size of practice.
Project Management hourly charge-out rates tables
Project Management fees charts
Employers Agent fees charts
Available to download in PDF format.
VAT will be added to the publication price.
Once you have paid for your purchase, you will be given a link from where you can download the report.
Please be aware that you may share the PDF report with others in your office but please do not pass the file on to anyone outside your office. To prevent unauthorised copying or distribution, we discretely 'stamp' each page with your email address.
OTHER WAYS TO BUY
You can access the Fees Survey data in two other ways:
Print Edition. Quantity Surveyors Fees is available to buy as a printed report, see here
On-line Fees Calculator. Using the same data, The Fees Bureau Calculator tool allows you to explore the fees data and calculate average fees; see here
Quantity Surveyors Fees
Digital PDF download
£225 plus VAT
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Markets covered in the report:
● Private Housing - new build & refurbishment
● Private Housing - repair/alteration
● Private Flats - new build & refurbishment
● Developer housing
● One-off housing
● House extension
● House conversion
● Industry - new build & refurbishment
● Factory units - new build
● Warehousing - new build
● Light industrial - new build
● Retail - new build & refurbishment
● Supermarket - new build
● Retail fit-out
● Car showroom - new build
● Office - new build & refurbishment
● Office alteration
● Office fit-out
● Laboratory - new build & refurbishment
● Business Park - new build
● Leisure - new build & refurbishment
● Hotel - new build & refurbishment
● Pub/bar - refurbishment
● Sports building - new build & refurbishment
● Restaurant - refurbishment
Public & community
● Public housing - new build & refurbishment
● Public flats - new build
● Housing association - new build & refurbishment
● Special needs housing - new build
● Public non-housing - new build & refurbishment
● Education - new build & refurbishment
● University building
● School - new build & refurbishment
● School - extension
● School - alterations
● University - refurbishment
● GP surgery - new build & refurbishment
● Hospital - new build & refurbishment
● Care home - new build & refurbishment
● Mixed development
● Church - refurbishment
● Listed building
● Community centre - new build & refurbishment
● Mixed development - new build