This latest edition of Engineers Fees covers fees data for nineteen different market sectors. Information provided by respondents has been rigorously analysed and is presented in a report which will be of immediate practical use.
Find out what average ‘going rates’ are currently being charged by other consulting civil and structural engineers.
Detailed charts show average fees reported for 24 sectors and sub-sectors. These will help you when you set your own fees for a job; especially useful in fee competition.
Fee rates are analysed for Normal Services by:
● construction type (new build or refurbishment) and
● type of services (Lead or Non-Lead Consultant)
Hourly charge-out rates are analysed for seven different types of staff, for different firm sizes and regions.
Available to download in PDF format.
VAT will be added to the publication price.
Once you have paid for your purchase, you will be given a link from where you can download the report.
Please be aware that you may share the PDF report with others in your office but please do not pass the file on to anyone outside your office. To prevent unauthorised copying or distribution, we discretely 'stamp' each page with your email address.
OTHER WAYS TO BUY
You can access the Fees Survey data in two other ways:
Print Edition. Engineers Fees is available to buy as a printed report, see here
On-line Fees Calculator. Using the same data, The Fees Bureau Calculator tool allows you to explore the fees data and calculate average fees; see here
Digital PDF download
£225 plus VAT
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Markets covered in the report:
● Buildings - new build and refurbishment
● Private housing - new build and refurbishment
● Leisure - new build and refurbishment
● Industrial - new build and refurbishment
● Offices - new build and refurbishment
● Retail - new build and refurbishment
● Education - new build and refurbishment
● Health - new build and refurbishment
● House extension
● House alteration
● Flats - new build and refurbishment
● Hotel - new build
● Sports - new build
● Developer housing - new build
● School - new build and refurbishment
● University - new build
● Hospital - refurbishment
● Civil engineering - new build
● Civil engineering - refurbishment
● New highway
● Highway improvement
● Transport - new build and refurbishment
● Bridges - new build and refurbishment
● Water scheme - new build and refurbishment
● Waste & sewerage - new build
● Ports - refurbishment
● Power - refurbishment